The Goldfields Camp School is centrally located in Kalgoorlie-Boulder – the only inland city in Western Australia. We offer secure and clean dormitory style accommodation for school groups up to 130 people. We have full catering facilities, a large pergola, BBQ, lawned area, recreational equipment and activity rooms for groups to enjoy.
The school is one of seven camp schools in Western Australia and is run by the Department of Education (WA) and operates within its guidelines. The day to day administration is the responsibility of the Camp Manager, a full time appointee accredited in first aid.
Our aim is to facilitate enjoyable and worthwhile educational experience for all students. We can provide:
- Suggestions for an exciting camp program.
- A safe and secure environment for students and teachers.
- A fully equiped classroom, The Cap Lamp Room.
- We organise the weeks itinerary for you along with all the bookings.
- A booklet with relevant information to assist teachers in organising a camp to the Goldfields.
- A booking and costing facility for groups.
The Goldfields Camp School is GST supply free.
Should you require any further information or any assistance in planning your program please feel free to contact us.